Sunday, March 1, 2009

Be Inspired & Take Action

I've been searching for the right words for this post. I could feel what I wanted to say...but the words to match didn't come out.

So, instead, I'm going to let some others' famous words do the talking -- in the hopes that it will help you become more inspired and take action.

...what can I say...I'm a sucker for a good quote! ;-)
-------------------------------------------------------------

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going" ~Beverly Sills


"Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."


"Don't wait. The time will never be just right" ~Napoleon Hill


"You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight" ~Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment